Friday, April 13, 2012

Finally.

Jenny called me back in January with a warning:  she needed the maternity clothes she'd loaned me back--maybe not immediately, but within a couple of months (I've mentioned, right, how many people around me are also pregnant?).  So fun!  And, of course, the whole family's hopes for someday having a little girl to dress up began to rise again...

And this week it is official--we are having a NIECE!  FINALLY!  Someone to keep this crowd of six boys in line!  I was at Carter's buying boring white onesies when Jenny texted--needless to say, it was an easy hop, skip, and jump over to the girls section to get this darling little number.  Jenny was telling me today that she, Shaanti, and Mom found a number of cute outfits that were "must haves" while they were shopping today--but aren't they all "must haves" at this point?  It's been a week, and I'm pretty sure this little girl already has a full wardrobe.

While I'm (not really) on the subject, Jen turns 30 today--happy birthday!  It should be weird for my little sister to be 30, but we seem to be settling into this next decade pretty easily.  Now to get Casey and Kim over the hump...

1 comment:

Amanda Gingerich said...

Yay for a girl from the Johnson clan! :)